The Erbium laser resurfacing process is designed to remove superficial and moderately deep lines on the face, hands or neck while also reducing wrinkles. The narrow area of heating adjacent tissues results in more focused removal compared with other types of skin-resurfacing methods; this helps achieve smoother outcomes for people who want their natural beauty restored!
Erbium Skin Resurfacing
What is Erbium Skin Resurfacing?
What are the benefits of Erbium Laser Resurfacing?
- It is accurate and produces reliable results
- It is well-controlled and can remove skin layer by layer
- Can be performed with topical anesthesia
- Can be used on the sensitive skin of the neck and chest, as well as the face and hands
- The result is a naturally rejuvenated appearance
- Excellent results for sun damaged skin
- Reduces winkles and surgical scars
- Quick results with little or no pain after treatment
- Works well on fair skin and dark skin
- Results are long-lasting
- Reduces acne scars and evens out pigmentation
- Can treat fragile skin under and around the eyes
- Can be combined with other procedures
- Causes fewer side effects like swelling bruising and redness
How does laser skin resurfacing work?
Lasers work by emitting a specialized light that passes through the skin and is preferentially absorbed by water in your collagen. The resulting heat generation evaporates very fine layers of this material, diminishing wrinkles while also improving other unwanted textures like age spots or scars! As new cells form during healing process- creating newer smoother looking tissue -you’ll have softer looking finished product with an even coloration throughout all areas.